1.20.2011

Yay Dresses!

I have this killer dress in my closet that I haven't been able to wear since I was barely pregnant with Bennett. It is that perfect dress that makes me feel like a knock out. It's navy blue and has just the right amount of stretch in the fabric, totally slimming. I'd wear it with red heels and walk down the hall feeling like a million bucks. In addition to starting this fabulous blog, it is my dream to fit back into that pin-up-girl worthy dress! It is hanging in a prominent location in my closet motivating me to get it back on!

I got this killer dress a few years ago when my sister in law did a trunk show for a website called Shabby Apple. Unfortunately, they don't do trunk shows anymore so I can't host one and share these fabulous dresses with all of you that way. BUT I just became an affiliate with their company! Which means whenever you click on the lovely banner on the side of my blog (you see it, don't you?) you can shop their online store that is chock FULL of self-esteem boosting, butt firming, and all around GORGEOUS dresses! (Did I mention they have maternity as well?)

I think this is the next one I want to buy...

Seriously. So many cute choices! Head over and pick your favorite. Then, convince your husband that you NEED it for your Valentine's Day date night! (How can he say no to that??)

PS- most of the dresses are *modest* for those of you who look for that when you shop for dresses (you know, teachers, drug reps, etc.).

Let me know what cute finds you are adding to your wishlist!


Oh and... YOU'RE WELCOME!! =)

2 comments:

ducklips said...

I really love a lot of the dresses that Shabby Apple has. I also love this site, although it's harder to find modest dresses.

http://www.modcloth.com/

I think if they mixed the two styles it would be fantastic! Now, I just need to learn to sew better, so I can do that.

mandy said...

welcome to blogging- i wouldn't have noticed that you're still losing baby weight- you look GREAT!

Gold Canyon Candles and Home Accessories

Gold Canyon Candles and Home Accessories
Seriously the BEST!

Click Here for Adorable Dresses and Accessories!

Dresses from Shabby Apple