3.01.2011

Big Boy!



Bennett always looks so grown up when he wear shoes! Haha! Maybe its the fact that little babies always have cozy soft socks on and big boys wear tough shoes, and maybe its the fact that he can STAND UP ON HIS OWN NOW! Oh man- this kid is killing me!

So far, no pictures of the standing... Seems that I can't get my camera fast enough before he sits down again. My favorite part of this new accomplishment- when he gets tired, he just kneels down to play. It is the cutest thing ever!

For now, we just have pictures of shoes. With big boy feet in them.





And sometimes, you just need to eat them...


2 comments:

Cory and Amy said...

Oh my goodness.. I can't believe how big he is! We definitely need to see you guys again.
PS. I'll stalk you if you stalk me. Creepy?.. maybe a little.

Alyssa and Nate said...

Ellie has always loved eating shoes, especially our shoes. weird. and those geese at the park are so loud, i'm surprised Ellie didn't freak out when we went. don't worry i just started taking ellie to the park too. one time around the big loop is a mile fyi. makes for a good workout, especially if you do it twice!

Gold Canyon Candles and Home Accessories

Gold Canyon Candles and Home Accessories
Seriously the BEST!

Click Here for Adorable Dresses and Accessories!

Dresses from Shabby Apple