6.24.2011

Happy Father's Day!

A little late, but this post is dedicated to a super dad!


This is Ty's first Father's Day as an official father, and boy, has he turned out to be a great one! A friend of mine recently posted a blog about how you can't really tell what kind of a parent your spouse is going to be until you actually have kids. Ty was really excited to become a dad and I knew he would be a great one, but I had no idea what kind of dad he would be. Turns out, he is one of those super involved, Mr. Mom, keep-playing-until-you-throw-up kinds. Bennett (and I) totally LOVE it!

Some things he and Bennett like to do together:
*Play "throw me into the air until I am as high as the loft"
*Watch football. Seriously, Bennett will sit still for football with Ty as long as he can curl up under Ty's arm.
*Share Otter Pops. Anyone who knows Ty knows that this is one of his main food groups. He shares this love with our son.
*Look at the animals at the zoo.
*Wrestle on the carpet
*Play chase. Or catch. Or silly faces.
*Snuggle









To show our love for this amazing dad, Bennett and I put together an art masterpiece. I will post that separately since I took a zillion pictures of the process. It turned out real cute! 

We love you, Tyson!

1 comment:

ducklips said...

Awe...That is so sweet. I love watching my baby brother be a daddy. Thanks for being his partner in crime, I mean parenthood.

Gold Canyon Candles and Home Accessories

Gold Canyon Candles and Home Accessories
Seriously the BEST!

Click Here for Adorable Dresses and Accessories!

Dresses from Shabby Apple