4.09.2011

Just for Dad

My dad was in town for a few days in March and we had a GREAT time!! (even though we both forgot our cameras on most of the outings!) We hit up one of my favorite pizzerias, Cibo, and spent Saturday at the Renaissance Festival (the main reason my dad visits in March... haha).

We also arranged to have some pictures taken of my dad with his first (and ONLY for now) grandbaby. They turned out so nice AND our amazing photographer took such a variety of pictures that we got some family ones, some with just me and my dad, some three generation pics, some with all the boys, and my dad got some glamor shots too!

Here are just a few of my favorites (Dad, I'm sending you the CD so hopefully these will do until it arrives!)












1 comment:

mandy said...

adorable farm boy pic

Gold Canyon Candles and Home Accessories

Gold Canyon Candles and Home Accessories
Seriously the BEST!

Click Here for Adorable Dresses and Accessories!

Dresses from Shabby Apple