4.28.2011

Little Fish?

I took Bennett swimming at my aunt's house a few weeks ago (it's a heated pool!) and just got these pics from my mom... She was nice enough NOT to take picture of Bennett when he was screaming bloody murder from his floaty ring, but I think this first one really sums up his feelings about the whole experience... Seriously, click this one to make it full size. You will die laughing.



Once the initial shock was over he calmed down a little bit, but still never really LIKED the pool.


I hated swimming growing up and never wanted to get in the water, but after being pregnant last summer I have rediscovered the wonder of water. This summer is going to be even harder since I will be pregnant ALLLLLL summer, so I hope Bennett will get used to swimming with me!


(wringing his little hands... he always does that when he is upset. so cute.)

5 comments:

jaust.me said...

I really love how happy you look as you torture your son, in that 1st pic especially!

megan said...

This is the first year Catcher has willingly touched water, besides the bath tub. He actually likes it this year! Hopefully Bennett will like it the more he swims. The swimming pool is definitely your friend when you are pregnant, swimsuits... Not so much

Jessie said...

ha ha ha ha! i love that first picture. it IS way funnier when you click on it! :) i had paul look at it too. so funny! :)

now baby #2 details! :) please.

Holly said...

Hey, I've been out of blogging for a bit, I missed the pregnancy announcement. Congratulations!!!

As far as the swimming goes there's hope for Bennet. Isabel was literally nails in the flesh until she finally learned to swim at 5 or so. Now, you can't get her out of the water. It's not forever :)

mandy said...

bennet's expression is good but yours is priceless (it encapsulates the idea of taking parenting in stride)!

Gold Canyon Candles and Home Accessories

Gold Canyon Candles and Home Accessories
Seriously the BEST!

Click Here for Adorable Dresses and Accessories!

Dresses from Shabby Apple