7.16.2011

Happy Fourth of July (two weeks ago...)

A little behind on blogging... Trying to finish up my preschool summer session and celebrating lots of birthdays! Bennett turned ONE on June 29 (I am still in shock) and Ty had a birthday on Monday. We have been eating LOTS of yummy food to celebrate!

I tried to get some pictures on the Fourth of July of Bennett and the sparklers, but they didn't turn out super well (photographer friends- how do you do it??)


Last year on the Fourth, BMan was only 5 days old!! 



What a chill baby!



Baby Girl Bogle (I really hope we don't have to put that on her birth certificate!!) is growing fast :) My stomach really popped this last week and a stranger commented on it for the first time as he bagged my tortillas, salsa, and enchilada sauce.
Bagger at Fry's: Do you know what you're having?
Me: Yeah, enchiladas. (duh.)
Bagger: Oh. Uh. I mean... *touches his stomach, looks uncomfortable*
Me: OH! It's a girl! Sorry! I forgot I was pregnant for a second...

Poor guy.

I got my first tutorial on baby bows this week (adorable!) and have started buying frilly little outfits that Ty says are 'cheesy'. Haha. I can't wait to have a little girl in this house!

2 comments:

megan said...

I cannot wait to buy that little girl, cute little girl things! Another little niece, hooray!

Jessie said...

love the bagger story. he was probably SO nervous that maybe you weren't actually pregnant! :) funny. we will be in az in a few days, call us up at lee and stacy's so we can play! we should take a preggo pic together too. that's always fun, but i look like i might just burst i am so big now! :) see you soon!

Gold Canyon Candles and Home Accessories

Gold Canyon Candles and Home Accessories
Seriously the BEST!

Click Here for Adorable Dresses and Accessories!

Dresses from Shabby Apple